Sunday, December 20, 2009

How Do You Catch A Kidney Stone Once A Kidney Stone Has Been Passed?

Once a kidney stone has been passed? - how do you catch a kidney stone

I'm 32 and I just had my first experience of kidney stones. Hell on Earth. I woke up yesterday morning in an indescribable pain, not in the emergency room and spent the next 3 days before slowly 3 to 4 mm stone.

The stone was delivered on Friday. Now it's Sunday and I'm still pain and pain in the kidney. Kind of Like Kicking someone there had been a long time. I think this is normal and not a warning. I'm also suffering from the flu, with fever () my children, probably because after 3 days without sleep and spend my resistance a rocky bottom.

So, what you should expect from someone who, after a stone? I tried to mow the lawn today (2 days after passing the stone) and back muscles still hurt like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment