Monday, December 7, 2009

Tongue Infections More Condition_symptoms What Remedies Are There For A Pierced Tongue Infection?

What remedies are there for a pierced tongue infection? - tongue infections more condition_symptoms

I had my tongue pierced for 7 years and have had no problems with it until recently. I do not play with my tongue piercing and half the time I forget it's there. Lately, the fund is a whitish color, and eat a little embarrassing. I've heard that the mouthwash without alcohol, and that (yesterday morning and evening to help, GOT). Am I on the right track? All suggestions, complaints, etc. would be very grateful.

1 comment:

Rockr_Ch... said...

Well, if you can not measure, you think about going to a higher class to keep the tongue in a 14g provides a greater risk of infection, so move it anymore. I would recommend going up to 8G, is less movement and reduces friction at the bar teeth at night during sleep. But if this is not an option for you, or you're finished. Remove the top and let the alcohol for about an hour, and rinse your mouth with warm salt water, about 3 times daily for several days. This will help to perforation and free from infection.

Post a Comment