Monday, December 7, 2009

Salvia Where Can I Buy Salvia Divinorum Plants Or Seeds In The Seattle Or Tacoma, WA Area?

Where can I buy Salvia Divinorum plants or seeds in the Seattle or Tacoma, WA area? - salvia

I know I can penetrate the ground and transformed into the salvia smoke shops on the ground, but I'm growing up looking for Salvia divinorum in my garden. So I need a plant that can clone, or I can plant the seeds viable (although I hear seeds) are very difficult to cultivate. Has anyone a place where she went to the place where I had to find a real live plants or viable seeds in the area of Seattle, Tacoma, Washington, is not it? Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Bruce B said...

me. I grow and sell plants legend divinrium lived for several years and to ensure safe navigation for you. Bruce THX

Post a Comment