Sunday, December 6, 2009

Skin Cancer Treatment More Condition_symptoms Will A Second Degree Sunburn Without Medical Treatment Lead To Skin Cancer?

Will a second degree sunburn without medical treatment lead to skin cancer? - skin cancer treatment more condition_symptoms

I had a second degree burn on the back of the group camp in the last year. It was so heavy he could hardly move his arm and then formed a crust on the burn, but he quickly recovered and there was not much at all wet. Now there is no scarring or discoloration. Looks like he did before the burning process. But I need a doctor to see anyway? I have a skin cancer from it?

1 comment:

x_xhackx... said...

Well ... I have a second degree sunburn haha, I doubt that lead to cancer. Its just burn. The most that we could do was to see a doctor when you were burning to go.

Post a Comment