Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catalina Island Weddings What Is The Best Place To Land In Catalina Island?

What is the best place to land in Catalina Island? - catalina island weddings

Hey everyone,

Go to Catalina Iceland in early March, and I wonder what is the best place to land? There are two marinas and Avalon. I am in Irvine, CA, which is 1 hour south of Los Angeles. Besides, what can I do? All suggestions will be appreciated and will be free information to know what to do to give, and many great restaurants. You can not drink alcohol, but because No. 21 is no bars, pubs, thank you! Until now ... all I can think of is to snorkel. Thank you!

1 comment:

Sav said...

I've never, but I know Avalon is the best place to land. There is almost nothing in the two ports and very small. Avalon is about everything that is running.

Post a Comment