Thursday, January 7, 2010

Petite Strapless Bras Whats The BEST BRA To Wear?? 30DD?

Whats the BEST BRA to wear?? 30DD? - petite strapless bras

Currently a 30DD. It's hard for me to find bras in my size, so you shop online. Let's get to bravissimo.com. None of you shop there? What is the best wear bra for the breasts of the older girls. I want to raise a good, rounded. It would be great if you can help! To not say Victoria Secret, I was there, and I was measured as 32 ° C (the lady took only the first tapemeasure!). 32C, does not fit! Then I went to Nordstroms and found that I was a 30DD much more professional and not just wear a bra were somewhat different, since the size. Victoria Secret does not carry this size. The company believes, not the thin girl with bigger breasts are available or somthing. lol also, what's the best I want a strapless bra for the summer.
I would like bras at the first attempt, but it has for me: (

Adding in the not too small, I really PDS 108. and 5'2. Therefore I need the 30-inch tape. Do I need a place for this particular size

2 comments:

DaMrs. said...

You searched or JC Penney? Wear bras I get my 38D. Bali Minimizer-I's. I hope you find what you want, trust me I know it's frustrating. Good luck!

♥mAdd!E♥ said...

Have you tried the online Victoria's Secret? They have pretty much everything. or go to Nordstrom ..... Online

Post a Comment